Our client is poised to transform manufacturing by building the first large scale dataset of human activity in manufacturing. We count some of the largest manufacturers in the world as our customers and are growing rapidly.
As an Atlassian Administrator, you will spend time in a customer-facing role working with various stakeholders.
Experience and Requirements:
- Design, build and manage new and existing Jira Agile and Service Desk Projects, Automation Rules, Dashboards, Roadmaps, & Confluence Spaces for Business Partners.
- You will act as the primary IT Liaison for all employees for Jira and Confluence Administration, as well as other Atlassian products.
- Sometimes your job is simply licensing Jira Products to users as well as managing Billing and product upgrades and reviews.
- Be the go-to Jira and Confluence Administrator for all Employees.
- Build & manage Agile and Service Desk projects for Business Partners to provide collaborative solutions for cross-functional programs
- Troubleshoot Jira/Confluence end-user technical issues.
- Review and implement approved 3rd party Atlassian Marketplace applications.
- Oversee Confluence Spaces & content permissions.
For more information about this job, get in touch with Nick Williamson by email at email@example.com.