As part of our team, you will record customer requirements for the introduction and expansion of Atlassian products and develop complete solution scenarios.
The right candidate will have relevant experience with agile methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban), and be a real Atlassian expert and move confidently as a Confluence and Jira project administrator.
Experience and Requirements:
- You have some initial experience as a Scrum Master, Agile Coach or Release Train Engineer.
- You have experience with quality management standards (e.g. ISO 26262, SPICE / Automotive SPICE, ISO / IEC 15504).
- You enjoy optimizing requirements management and documenting processes.
- Ideally, you can demonstrate relevant certifications or experience with development models (V-model, agile development, e.g. SAFe).
- Quality awareness, reliability and a conscientious way of working are a matter of course for you.
- You are good at communicating, both in German and in English
- Mobile work is not a new trend for us, it is already an integral part of our work philosophy.
- 30 vacation days – because your relaxation and life-life balance are important to us
- Open and direct communication at eye level – our “We-care culture” welds us together and makes us strong as a team
- Subsidies for company pension schemes – we are already thinking about tomorrow today
- State-of-the-art tools
- Working station according to your wishes – with us you work with state-of-the-art collaboration tools. Laptop, cell phone and home office equipment? We provide the budget
For more information about this job, get in touch with Nick Williamson by email at email@example.com.