We are seeking an experienced Agile Coach to work with our customers teams to drive the consistent implementation of Agile methodologies and best practices across the business.
The successful candidate will be a results-oriented individual with excellent program management skills and the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Quickly understand and align with the organization’s goals and implement Agile practices within Jira/Jira Align
- Work under the direction of the customers Digital Transformation Lead to ensure consistent messaging and coaching
- Embed with teams for short periods of time to achieve specific outcomes
- Provide guidance and support to teams to ensure effective adoption of Agile methodologies
- Utilize excellent communication and collaboration skills to influence and drive results
- Have a deep understanding of multiple Agile Frameworks
- “Done this before” experience with Agile coaching at a large, politically complex organization
- Strong program management skills and the ability to influence and drive results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A plus – Experience working in multiple domains such as embedded systems, cloud, and mobility
This is a remote position based in the Eastern Time Zone, with the possibility of occasional travel to Detroit.
If you have a track record of success as an Agile Coach and are looking for a new opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you!
For more information about this job, get in touch with Nick Williamson by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.